Take an active role in your ARMA membership...
ARMA's success as a professional membership organisation is testament to the input and commitment of members and other individuals who give their time to support their colleagues and ARMA's professional staff in furthering the organisation's ambitions.
There are many ways in which you can get involved:
- join task-specific working groups
- become a case study presenter for an ARMA Training & Development event
- present a sessions
- at the Annual Conference
- champion a Special Interest Group
- apply to mentor another ARMA member or assist the Mentoring Panel in matching pairs
- join a Committee
- respond to a survey
- suggest resources for the online Resource Library
What do you receive in return?
You help guide the development of ARMA, build your network of peers, acquire new skills and experiences, and help promote research management and administration as a profession.
As an individual, you can benefit from opportunities to:
- make new professional contacts
- advance your career
- input to process or policy development
- gather new knowledge
- build your range of experience
- share expertise
- increase your personal achievements
- become recognised for your knowledge or skills
Get involved in your Association!