Once you've become a member, there are plenty of ways to get involved in the ARMA community.
ARMA's success as a professional membership organisation is testament to the input and commitment of our members. You can get involved too!
Opportunities to engage:
- Become a member or champion of a Special Interest Group, and contribute to discussions
- Become a presenter or Event Leader at a Training & Development event
- Present a session or poster
- Join an ARMA Committee
- Contribute resources to our online library
- Write for our member magazine, the Protagonist
- Build a local or regional community of ARMA colleagues
- Attend our events and increase your networks
- Follow and interact with us on social media
- Tell us how you want to get involved!
What do you receive in return?
You help guide the development of ARMA, build your network of peers, acquire new skills, knowledge and experiences, and help promote research management and administration as a profession.
As an individual, you can benefit from opportunities to:
- make new professional contacts
- advance your career
- input to process or policy development
- build knowledge
- increase your range of experience
- share expertise
- enhance your CV
- become recognised for your knowledge or skills
Get involved in your Association!