Our membership benefits are designed to provide opportunities for the exchange of information, knowledge, expertise and good practice between members and to keep members up to date with developments in their field.
- Automatic subscription to ARMA's monthly e-newsletter - containing ARMA news and services, Training & Development events, partner products and events, round up of recent news from the sector and more
- You can access member-only resources and information online - including the Resource Library, an evolving repository of tools and information for the sector
- Attend Training & Development events – an annual Programme offering a range of workshops and courses to meet the needs of the profession (attendance fees apply)
- Come to the Annual Conference - offering a varied mix of workshops, plenary sessions, a commercial exhibition, poster competition, Gala Dinner and networking opportunities (attendance fees apply)
- Learn more at a Study Tour - hosted by the Research Councils and other UK funding organisations
- Join Special Interest Groups - engage directly with each other via email to exchange information, knowledge, expertise and best practice
- Find other members via the Member Directory – see who else from your institution is a member, find someone you've met at an event, or look up colleagues working in the same area
- Participate in ARMA's annual Mentoring Programme - to help further develop knowledge and skills in research management
- Apply for a Joan Hughes Bursary - offering four annual grants of £1,250 to individual members to support a professional development activity
- Sign up to the Jobs mailing list – keep up with latest vacancies at members’ institutions
- Use the Professional Development Framework to plan your career development – describing the activities, knowledge, skills and behaviours required across the full range of research management and administration roles
- Take the opportunity to influence policy development
- Access international networks via ARMA’s membership of INORMS - the International Network of Research Management Societies
You can also join ARMA's LinkedIn Group, join the ARMA Jiscmail list and follow us on Twitter.
Use the menu on the left to find out more about ARMA's members, and the benefits of membership.
If you have any questions about an existing or new membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org