Join ARMA today and become part of our growing professional community! Becoming a member gives you access to knowledge, expertise and the exchange of information and good practice between research managers and administrators within the UK and beyond.
By joining, or renewing, your membership you'll become part of our professional community of research administrators, managers and leaders, with opportunities to network, develop your skills, shape policy, and more...
Our benefits include:
- Keep up to date with the latest news and events in ARMA's monthly e-newsletter
- Receive our biannual member magazine, The Protagonist, featuring news and articles on issues that matter to our members.
- Access member-only resources on our website, including documentation, webinars and videos.
- Get discounted rates at the ARMA Training & Development Programme, offering a range of workshops and courses to help you build the knowledge and skills you need.
- Get discounted rates for ARMA’s Annual Conference, providing workshops, plenary sessions, a commercial exhibition, poster competition, Gala Dinner and networking opportunities
- Engage directly with other members on issues that are important to you, by joining one or more ARMA Special Interest Groups. You can exchange information, ideas and best practice to build your knowledge, expertise and networks.
- Develop experience in governance, by participating in ARMA’s committee structure
- Influence policy development, through ARMA’s Research Policy Forum and by participating in ARMA responses to policy consultations and issues
- Build your CV, by creating and sharing content for ARMA members, via the website, events and our member magazine.
- Sign up to the Jobs mailing list to keep up with latest vacancies at members’ institutions
- Develop your skills by participating in an ARMA Qualification, accredited by the ATHE and offered at research administrator, research manager and research leader levels.
- Access international networks via ARMA’s membership of INORMS, the International Network of Research Management Societies
- Find other members via the Member Directory and share expertise and experience directly.
- Participate in ARMA's Mentoring Programme to hone the specific skills you need to succeed.
- Use the Professional Development Framework to plan your career development
- Apply for a Joan Hughes Bursary, available for individual members to support a professional development activity
Members also get an invitation to our LinkedIn Group, and can follow us on Twitter.
Use the menu on the left to find out more about ARMA's members, and the benefits of membership.
If you have any questions about an existing or new membership, please contact email@example.com.