|Event Type||Good Practice Exchange|
|When||25 Apr 2017|
|Where||The Park Inn, York|
|Delegate Price||£125.00 +VAT|
Participants will gain:
- A greater understanding of the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF), and how institutions across the country are supporting the initiative.
- Increased knowledge with regards to the different funding opportunities made available, and potential issues with regards to the structure of such calls.
- An overview of how a PI approaches such applications, and how research development colleagues can tailor support for such proposals.
- A greater understanding of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and how these impact upon project design for the GCRF.
- Increased awareness of the importance of relationship building, both internally and externally, with regards to the GCRF.
- How reviewers are looking at applications, and how this can feed into research development practice.
Research development managers and administrators who are supporting colleagues with funding applications to the Global Challenges Research Fund.
- Lorna Wilson Research Funding Support Manager, University of Newcastle.
- Pauline Dixon
9:30 - Registration
10:00 - Start
16:30 - Finish
A draft copy of the programme can be viewed here.
This workshop will be held at The Park Inn, York. Directions to the venue can be found here.
You will receive an e-delegate pack via e-mail, a couple of days prior to the event. Dependant on the event, these may or may not include the presentations from our speakers.
If you have any queries prior to the event, please contact events@Arma.ac.uk or alternatively, call us on (0)1223 637999.