Certificate in Research Management (EARMA)
|When||01 Apr 2017|
|Delegate price||£800.00 +VAT|
The Certificate Fee includes registration with ATHE, assessment of six qualification units and certification. .
2. ARMA is managing student registration, assessment and certification of students on behalf of EARMA, which is why you are being asked to register via the ARMA website. In order to register for this qualification you will need to go through the process of registration as an ARMA member. No membership fee will be charged.
3. An invoice of € 975 +VAT will be created in your membership profile as soon as the registration process is complete. Please ensure that you have financial approval for the qualification before you begin the registration process and do not pay your invoice until instructed to do so.
4. Please note that the Certificate Fee is non-refundable.
5. Qualification Induction will be held online in November 2015. Students will be provided with log-in details via e-mail.
6. For further information on the content of the qualification please visit the EARMA web page