Certificate in Research Management (Canada)
|When||01 Apr 2017|
|Delegate Price||£800.00 +VAT|
1. Qualification students must be current members of CARA. If you are not a CARA member and wish to register for the qualification, please visit the CARA website and learn more about the benefits of membership.
2. Individuals wishing to be accepted onto this qualification should have at least four years experience in research management and administration, gained in several areas of the units. You may be asked for proof of this as part of the registration process.
3. ARMA is managing student registration, assessment and certification of students on the Certificate in Research Management on behalf of CARA, which is why you are being asked to register via the ARMA website. In order to register for this qualification you will need to go through the process of registering as an ARMA member. No membership fee will be charged.
4. An invoice for the daily exchange rate of $1450 to GBP (£800) will be created in your membership profile as soon as the registration process is complete. This is because we are currently only able to accept payment in sterling. Please ensure that you have financial approval for the qualification before you register and do not pay your invoice until instructed to do so.
5. Places in this cohort are limited to 20 and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.