EARMA Certificate in Research Management (E-CRM1)
|Event Type||Event Archive|
|When||12 Nov 2014|
|Delegate Price||£783.00 +VAT|
1. Qualification students must be current EARMA members. If you are not an EARMA member and wish to register for the qualification, please visit the EARMA website and learn more about the benefits of membership.
2. Individuals wishing to be accepted onto this qualification should have at least four years of experience in research management and administration, gained in several of the areas covered by the Units. You will be asked for proof of this as part of the registration process.
3. ARMA is managing student registration, assessment and certification of students on the EARMA Certificate in Research Management on behalf of EARMA, which is why you are being asked to register via the ARMA website. In order to register for this qualification you will need to go through the process of registration as an ARMA member. No membership fee will be charged.
4. An invoice for the daily exchange rate of 975 EUR to GBP will be created in your membership profile as soon as the registration process is complete. This is because we are currently only able to accept payment in sterling. Please ensure that you have financial approval for the qualification before you begin the registration process and do not pay your invoice until instructed to do so.
4. Qualification Induction and Workshop: the first workshop will be held in Copenhagen in November 2014. Attendance at this two-weekday workshop is a requirement of the qualification and students should ensure they are free to attend before registering.
5. Places in this cohort of the EARMA Certificate in Research Management, (E-CRM1), are limited to 20